Environmental Policy Statement
CORPORATE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Masterson Holdings Limited specialises in the groundworks, reinforced concrete frames, and carpentry and joinery sectors. Getjar Limited and Atlantic Contracts are both subsidiaries of Masterson Holdings Limited. Both specialise in groundwork and reinforced concrete frames, however, Atlantic Contracts Limited also specialises in the carpentry and joinery sectors.
Our significant environmental aspects include waste generation and raw material consumption. We are committed to continual improvement and this will be achieved by implementing the following principles:
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and agreements concerning the environment and will implement standards that exceed the minimum requirements in the applicable laws, regulations and agreements as far as is reasonably practicable.
- We will monitor our resources with the aim of saving energy, reducing waste, promoting recycling; avoiding damage to the environment and preventing pollution as far as is reasonably practicable.
- We will communicate openly about our environmental practices and performance to interested parties in accordance with our procedures.
- We will raise the awareness of the workforce and others working on our behalf, to the environmental issues appropriate to their roles and responsibilities. This will include the provision of information, instruction and training, to enable employees and others to play a full role in implementing this Policy.
- Continual improvement in our environmental performance is through the setting of performance objectives that will form part of our management programme.
The Managing Director has ultimate accountability for environmental affairs; however, those in the management chain take responsibility for ensuring the policy principles are implemented on a day-to-day basis.
This document is to ensure that it reflects the Organisations operations and our stakeholder expectations
Managing Director July 2011